Monday, September 18, 2006

 

The Rules

There aren't many really, but anyone wishing to contribute is requested to observe the following few rules:

1. This is an open blog, and I don't use restricted reading lists. To that end the whole world sees what I write. Some of the entries you may agree with, some of it not, but this blog is about expounding my views and opinions. I reserve the absolute right to moderate comments and responses as I see fit.

2. Disagree with me by all means. As anyone who knows me will tell you I enjoy a good debate, however I won't tolerate inciteful language, bad manners, baiting, abuse, or general bad behaviour.

3. I have a full time job, a young family, and I'm standing for election, so I won't always be able to respond to posts promptly, but I'll try. Please don't take it as a sign of rudeness on my part if I can't respond quickly it's just life has a habit of getting in the way.

4. I'm a slightly right of centre Conservative and I'm not offended by the term "Tory", in fact I quite revel in being labelled as one. Funnily enough, I'm also passionate about the countryside, the environment, and local communities. Despite what detractors may tell you, that isn't mutually exclusive.

5. I type quickly, so please excuse the odd spelling mistake, grammatical error, or typo and I'll extend you the same curtesy.

Most of all though I hope you enjoy this blog, and I hope to see people returning every so often for the odd debate or discussion.

Keith

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?